The following are the steps in cracking TOEFL integrated writing
1. Read the passage and note the key ideas in the passage
2. Listen to the lecture , note the key ideas and find out how they contrast with points made in the reading .
3. Take specific contradictory points
4. State general contradiction between passage and lecture in the introduction of your response
5. Write all specific contradictory points between passage and lecture , starting from lecture ( always ) and going back to passage , using contrast linkers
call us for demo..........